Friday, December 26, 2008

New ideas and new things....

Today is day one. 365 days of expression, art and ideas. 365 days in the life of me. I was inspired to do this by a group on Flickr. The idea is to take one photo a day of yourself. The rules are simple. You have to be the one taking the photo and some part of you has to be in the photo. Life changes in a heartbeat, moments come and go. So on this day in exactly one year I will post the last photo of my 365 and see how my life has changed.

I also decided my logo needed a change. I have not decided if the one above will be the new one but I am liking it more and more. : )

2 comments:

David 9:38 PM  

I think you need more for a banner though.

bella v 10:21 PM  

It's a work in progress. But I do think banner's are overrated. I like simple design.