Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Weekly Cupcake

I decided that I wanted to share with everyone my favorite things. So each day I will be bringing you the "The Weekly Cupcake". And your probably asking why the name cupcake? Well who doesn't love a really good cupcake? They can bring a small smile and a moment of excitment. Kind of like what happens when I find something I think is really good. Oh and the name is just well kinda catchy.


The first daily cupcake is an amazing jewelry designer, Timothy Adams that I found on twitter. I fell in love with his vintage camera earrings and necklace. Of course he has many other great items which include art, furniture, clocks and jewelry displays! I will be purchasing a few things from his shop over at esty and I will be sure to show them off on here! Here are a few of his things.




1 comments:

Shannon Edwards 5:52 AM  

This is adorable and you are amazing! :) I love the cupcake idea! And your work is brilliant! :) love, Shannon