Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Natural Talent


Aubrey drew this picture two nights ago as she sat next to me. On most nights I am working away on my laptop while the kids are playing, watching T.V. etc. This particular night she just wanted to sit next to me and draw. I looked over to see three pumpkins. And not just three pumpkins but three pumpkins that were three different sizes and behind each other. I asked her where she learned depth perception. Of course she was like "huh?"

My daughter has a natural gift I have realized. Not only does she get it but I can see her design abilities already. Her use of color on the pumpkins was perfect. I can't wait to see what else she comes up with.

Now Noah is my writer. He is always reading a book, asking me to buy him more books and when not reading he is writing. All I can get out of him is he is writing a book. Sweet I say. Can't wait to read it!

1 comments:

laurat93 3:34 PM  

Okay, I love this. I totally agree with the shades of color but I also love the different facial expressions. Amazing. And yes, I can't wait to read Noah's book!