Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy

There are certain things that can give you a smile and that warm all over fuzzy great feeling. And no I have not just met the man of my dreams ( would be nice but uh no). It's the slight smile you get when you open up your laptop or log in and realize there is a message waiting. And it's in your inbox not your junk mail. Or when you have just conquered a huge task, project or have just finally put the kids to bed....that moment when you go AHHH finally! You know that feeling...love that! Well this morning I did have messages in my inbox and I sold 2 more items. Wait? What? YES! I can't believe it! That super cool "today's best" stamp and this button! I LOVE the two women that purchased these....ok maybe not love but wow a big thank you! I must keep this warm fuzzy feeling going...so back to designing some more : )

0 comments: