Thursday, February 07, 2008

As fun as sharpies!


I don't know what it is exactly but I know many people who have the same sort of addiction....office supplies! What is it about walking into Office Depot (or wherever else) and wanting to buy that cool stapler, getting the 100 pack of colored sharpies and perusing over the millions of pens...ahh it is good times! While I am a big fan of office supplies I have the same sort of addiction to fonts, textures and brushes. Maybe it is the same sort of feeling when I go into Michael's and I feel like a kid in a candy store.....I just want to grab everything and make anything! I could look a font for hours and get excited about the many uses. So I have put together some of my favorite places on the web where I have found these great fonts, brushes and texture. Call it the Office Depot of design : )

BittBox ~ Offers great tutorials on Photoshop and check out the Freebies!

Adobe Exchange ~ Adobe offers an exchange, some are free some are not, but it's worth checking out!

Go Media ~ A ton of great textures and brushes!

77words~ I have no idea how I found this but I am so glad I did....great brushes!

jlwdesign~Here is where you will find the AMAZING swirl brush....my all time favorite!

Dafont~So many free fonts! Just type in a word and it will show it to you in that font!

0 comments: